White water rafting tours in Engadin. Explore the valley from a different perspective. Easy and scenic or adrenaline full experience for all ages from 11 June 2021
Family Rafting - Fun for all
On our family rafting tours, we have different sections to choose from depending on the water level. One of them is the Flaz river which floats next to the famous mountain town, Pontresina, offering great views of the St. Moritz region. The other is on the Inn near Zernez, the gateway of the Swiss National Park. Bring your family, friends, or colleagues to get an UNFORGETTABLE RAFTING EXPERIENCE!
Good to know:
The following equipment is included:
- Rafting tour with a state-certified raft guide
- Wetsuit, jacket, shoes, life jacket, helmet, paddle
- Transfer from the Zuoz rafting base
What to bring with you:
- Towel and possibly shower items
- At 9:00 a.m. in the sports center Purtum, 7425 Zuoz, approx. 17 km from Pontresina
- Min. Age 7 years, swimming skills recommended but not necessary
- No rafting experience required
Can take place in almost any weather!
Children up to 14 years CHF 79 p.P.
Adults CHF 99 p.P.
Groups from 10 people upon request
- Takes Place From 11.06. bis 15.09.2021
- Following Days Daily
- Duration half day
- Age from 7 years
- Inclusive Service Rafting tour with a state-certified raft guide
Wetsuit, jacket, shoes, life jacket, helmet, paddle
Transfer from the Zuoz rafting base
- Price from CHF 79 per person