Office caravan in the Saratz hotel park - the creative outdoor workspace in nature. June to the end of October in dry weather available on request.
Creative Workspace in Nature
When did good ideas come about in the office? That is why the Office Caravan offers space for experimenting and thinking in nature.
The most successful innovators of the 20th century, Ford, Edison and Firestone called themselves "The Vagabonds" and held regular retreats and workshops in the great outdoors.
Our Hotel Park offers a lot of fresh air and nature in combination with the proximity to infrastructure and gastronomy. In the middle of the village of Pontresina with a view of the Val Roseg glaciers, but still secluded and quiet.
Good to know:
- Rental period: from 1 day
- In combination with an overnight stay in the Hotel Saratz
- Areas of application: Deepwork, workshops, etc.
- Possible supporting program: walk, hike, mountain bike, glacier hike
- Available Coaches: Martin Gerber, Annina Coradi
Rent: CHF 1500 per day for max. 12 people
Possible additional services: catering, restaurant, overnight stay in the Hotel Saratz
Contact us for more information by using the registration form
- Takes Place From June until October
- Following Days Daily
- Duration Full day
- Age from 18 years
- Inclusive Service Fully equipped workshop caravan for agile methods with scrum boards, ideation box, presentation arena and a screen. Free and creative work for up to 12 people.
- Price CHF 1500