Mountain biking in Pontresina
With 400 km of singletrack and flow trails, the Engadine is a veritable mountain biking Eldorado. The Rhaetian Railways and many mountain cableways and funiculars will carry your mountain bike to your chosen destination so that you can fully focus on the thrill of downhill, scenic pass rides and tricky technical tours.
How about a mountain biking tour with your own personal guide?
Find tour recommendations here:
Surrounded as it is by an unbeatable trail network, the Hotel Saratz in Pontresina knows exactly what it takes for a successful holiday on two wheels. And we aren't just talking about comfortable beds and generous breakfast spreads for hungry bikers.
Bicycle storage room and workshop
While you unwind by the pool or on the terrace after an exhilarating tour, your trusty two-wheeled steed is stowed away securely in the bike storage room. Broken brake cable? Flat tyre? Jammed chain? Our well-equipped bicycle workshop is at your disposal to ensure that the adventure can continue the very next day.
We are passionate about mountain biking and our mountain biking guests. And our commitment goes far beyond displaying a "Bike Hotel" sticker at the hotel entrance. We've even built our own flow trails in the hotel park; an approximately 100-metre mini flow trail for budding mini bikers, and a children's flow trail of almost half a kilometre length that beckons with thrills and fun galore. Not to mention the educational benefit – it also makes a perfect training ground for family mountain bike outings on the Engadine's numerous routes and trails.
For your mountain biking fun in summer
- Free use of Cannondale mountain bikes, bicycle helmets, hiking poles
- Mondraker e-bike rental at attractive rates
- Top mountain bike rental by our partner SkiService Corvatsch
- Tools available for minor mountain bike repairs
- Lockable bicycle storage room
- Bicycle cleaning area with running water and workshop
- Free laundry service for your functional clothing
- Engadine St Moritz transport services carry mountain bikes on the Signal aerial cableway, Chantarella/Corviglia funiculars and the Marguns aerial gondola
- Topographical maps with mountain biking routes and tour information available at the reception desk
- We recommend the Outdoor Active App
HERE you find the Saratz benefits which are included in every offer.