Included Services and Terms of Cancellation
Did you know that the minibar drinks in your room are free of charge and that all rooms are equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine? Or that every Friday there is a gin tasting with over 120 gins for CHF 39 per person in our hotel bar? - The Hotel Saratz is good for one or two positive surprises.
- Saratz welcome aperitif upon arrival
- Swisscom Public WIFI, free to use throughout the hotel
- Multifunctional backpack for excursions and hikes during your stay with us
- Daily newspapers and magazines, chess and other board games in the Salon Rouge
- Free access to the PressReader online library with thousands of the world's most popular newspapers and magazines on any device. We recommend you the PressReader App
- Sun terrace with unrivalled views of the Roseg Glacier
- Spa and wellness area with indoor pool (30°C), Sarazenen Spa (hammam), different saunas and gym with NOHrD gym equipment and a yoga and workout room with stunning views of the Roseg Glacier
- Bathrobe for the spa area and sustainable pool slippers to use during your stay for a small fee.
- 35,000-square-metre Saratz Nature Park with numerous attractions – largest and highest-altitude outdoor pool 10x20 m (27°C) in the Engadine (June - September, depending on the weather), tennis, table tennis, miniature golf, children's and mini flow trails, chess, boccia, giant trampoline, tepee tent and playground with sand pit
- Supervised Play Paradise for children aged 3 and over
- Parking, outdoor & garage spaces (charge applies) and charging stations for electric cars (charge applies)
- Transfer on arrival/at departure between the hotel and Pontresina railway station (08:00-21:00 hrs)
- Travel by public transport in ease, protect the climate and benefit from the luggage transport. Find out more here.
- Your SBB online timetable
- Hotel shuttle within Pontresina (08:00-21:00 hrs)
- Free public transport ticket in summer (dog fare included) for bookings of 2 and more nights (Engadine Bus, Post Bus, RhB - from Maloja to Cinuos-chel and from Spinas to Alp Grüm)
- Art throughout the park and the hotel, art exhibition changes twice yearly
- Service, VAT, excluding visitor tax
- Bathroom with separate shower and/or bathtub
- Free WIFI for up to 10 devices per room
- HDTV with cable connection and numerous television and radio channels in several different languages
- Direct dial telephone
- Room safe
- Complimentary mini bar beverages
- Nespresso coffee machine in all rooms
- Kettle, selection of coffees and teas
- Pillow menu for a restful sleep
- Equipment for infants/toddlers, from changing mats to children's bathrobes
- Well-behaved, house-trained dogs are welcome at the Saratz except at our Art Noveau restaurant, Belle Epoque and Salon Roseg (surcharge applies)
- We are happy to provide your canine companion with a dog blanket, bowl and dog towel to use during your stay.
- Generous Engadine breakfast buffet with many locally sourced products
- Daily changing 5-course gourmet menu or nature-based menu (including half board) – seasonal and region gourmet dishes by Kari Walker
- Cake in the hotel lobby on Saturday afternoon (15:00 to 17:00)
- A-la-carte dinner in the trendy vegetarian Restaurant Giodi Vegetarian and Co. (half-board credit)
Booking and Cancellation Policy
Please note that, like many airlines and other hotels, we use a dynamic pricing model. Rates are continuously adjusted in line with occupancy levels and/or demand. What does this mean for you? The quoted accommodation rate loses its validity when the offered option expires, and subsequent rates may vary. The provisional booking will be deleted from our reservation system.
Payment of a 40% deposit for bookings of 5 or more nights to our bank account at the Graubündner Kantonalbank or providing your credit card details guarantees a firm booking (the deposit will be debited with your consent on the stated state).
SARATZ bank details:
CH86 0077 4110 1645 6760 0
All arrangements can be booked on request and subject to availability. Subject to changes. Unused package services will not be reimbursed.
- Cancellations at least 15 days prior to arrival are free of charge. Excluded from this policy are specific terms of cancellation in our written booking confirmation
- For cancellations 14 to 7 days before arrival we charge 1 night per room booked
- For cancellations 6 or fewer days prior to arrival we charge the effectively booked number of nights, or maximum 3 nights per room on a room/breakfast basis
- Early departures and/or late arrivals are treated and charged on a no-show basis, unless the change to the reservation is submitted in writing at least 15 days in advance
- Cancellations are subject to Article 160 of the Swiss Code of Obligations
- Cancellations must be generally made in writing
- For non-refundable offers, the conditions of the respective offer apply: non-refundable or cancellable. 100% prepayment, the amount will be debited from the credit card provided on the day of booking.
All packages are bookable on request and subject to availability. We reserve the right to make changes. There will be no refunds for any unclaimed goods or services within a package.
- Until 31 October: no cancellation charge
- Until 01 December: 50% of the booked package
- After 01 December: 100% of the booked package
- The room rate will be charged in the event of late arrival and/or early departure
- Unused goods and services will not be reimbursed