For real Engadin lovers...
It's most beautiful here when the whole Engadin is transformed into a postcard and the yellow forests compete with the blue sky.
And everyone takes pictures of it, knowing full well that you just can't capture that magic. You have to experience them.
Best in the Saratz for the autumn special!
Heed the call of nature and if you listen carefully you might even hear the roar of the deer. Because when the leaves change colour, numerous deer, ibexes and chamois cavort in Val Trupchun. It is not for nothing that this region is called the deer arena of the Alps... If you want to observe the animals, pack your binoculars and backpack and enjoy an impressive natural experience.
Our autumn special
2 nights from CHF 841.00 including dinner for 2 people, excursion to Val Trupchun with transfer to S-chanf and a wine tasting at the Saratz Hotel Bar
Bookable from 2 nights from 01.09. until 26.09.2024.
Weekend surcharge Friday and Saturday, + CHF 20.- per person (not included in the price)
- For your fitness and wellbeing: our spa and wellness facilities
- 550-square-metre spa and wellness area with indoor swimming pool and whirlpool (30°C)
- Largest and highest-altitude outdoor pool 10x20 m (27°C) in the Engadine (July/August) & Café Bagnera
- Traditional wood sauna
- Natural stone steam bath
- Sarazenen Spa with hammam
- Rhassoul deep cleansing treatment, honey and soap peel (charge applies)
- Multi-sensory showers and Ice Fountain
- Quiet room with fruit, tea and relaxing music
- Treatment rooms for relaxing massages (charge applies)
- Beauty studio offering treatments with Babor and OPI products (charge applies)
- Gym with NOHrD gym equipment and a yoga and workout room with stunning views of the Roseg Glacier
- For your active recreation in autum
- Free uphill and downhill journeys on all Upper Engadine mountain transport facilities, from 2 nights, valid until 31 October
- Free public transport ticket (dog far included) for bookings of 2 and more nights (Engadine Bus, Post Bus, RhB - from Maloja to Cinuos-chel and from Spinas to Alp Grüm)
- 35,000-square-metre Saratz Nature Park with numerous attractions – heated outdoor swimming pool (27°C), barefeet path, tennis, table tennis, miniature golf, children's and mini flow trails, chess, boccia, giant trampoline, tepee tent and playground with sand pit
- Sun terrace with unrivalled views of the Roseg Glacier
- Free use of up-to-date mountain bikes from our partner SkiService Corvatsch, bicycle helmets, hiking poles and Mondraker e-bikes (rental charge applies)
- Lockable bicycle storage room
- Bicycle cleaning area with running water and workshop
- Hiking pole and backpack rental
- Reservations and a 20% green fee discount at the golf courses in Samedan, Zuoz-Madulain (18 holes) and the 9-hole Kulm Park Executive Golf Course in St Moritz
- Multifunctional backpack for excursions and hikes during your stay with us
- Hiking maps and personal recommendations for hikes by the Saratz reception desk team
- For your active recreation in the Engadine – hiking, excursions, rambling
- Healthy breakfast options (wholegrain bread, muesli, cereals, yoghurt, fruit, juices)
- Thermo breakfast for early risers and packed lunches. Are you setting off at the crack of dawn or planning to spend your day exploring the mountains? Our reception desk team is happy to take your packed lunch requests. Our kitchen crew will work their magic and you can pick up your order at the reception desk before you set off.
- Option to test "On" brand footwear at our partner retailer SkiService Corvatsch in Pontresina
- We are happy to lend you hiking poles free of charge (subject to availability)
- Topographic maps with hiking suggestions are available at the reception desk
- Information about alp and mountain huts and refuges is available at the reception desk
- Recommendations for rainy day activities are available at the reception desk
- Get to grips with stubborn dirt on your hiking boots in ski room 1, where you'll find our boot cleaning station equipped with boot brushes, sponges and waterproofing spray.
- We recommend downloading the Outdoor Active App
- Saratz benefits