3-in-1 Regeneration at Saratz Pontresina: Congress, Hotel Saratz and Park
Saratz Special: Unique Events at Hotel Saratz Pontresina, tailored to your needs and well-being in organizations!
Saratz Pontresina offers a unique blend of Congress, Hotel, and Park, providing the perfect environment for the regeneration in nature.
Our outdoor spaces in the park offer numerous well-being benefits, including Walk & Talks, campfires for creative brainstorming, nature-inspired meditation spots, open-air dinners at the fire ring, and energizing culinary options from our vegetarian restaurant, Giodi Vegetarian and Co.
- 2 nights in a bright room with a view of the Roseg Glacier
- An evening in nature – outdoor dinner by campfire: choose between Campfire for creative brainstorming or Fire Ring
- Dinner at the Giodi Vegetarian and Co. to gather energy for a productive workday
- Meetings in the hotel park or in the sunlit seminar room with a view of the Roseg Glacier
- Various nature stations in Saratz Park tailored to the needs of each group and their objectives, our Nature Pure concept
- Walk & Talk in the 35 000 m2 large park, for team-oriented work at 1800 meters above sea level
- CHF 495.-/person, including breakfast
The offer is available for bookings from 10 people or more, subject to availability.
Interested in our special?
- Additionally Available
- Arrival with InnoTren from Landquart, including a 3-hour meeting for CHF 1’500.- flat rate
- Early Bird Yoga in the hotel park at CHF 25.- per person
- Gin the Mood, Gin Tasting with Patrick Falk, Bartender and Gin Expert, at CHF 39.- per person
- Extension nights at CHF 205.- including breakfast per single room per night, excluding tourist tax
- External well-being module expert in the park, organisational coaching starting from CHF 1’5000
- Energy-rich food options: Healthy options from our vegetarian restaurant Giodi Vegetarian and Co.
These modules for your next meeting or event serve as a demonstration of the numerous regenerative possibilities of a corporate event at Saratz Pontresina, your venue for a 3-in-1 Regeneration: Congress-Hotel Saratz-Park.
- For your fitness and wellbeing: our spa and wellness facilities
- 550-square-metre spa and wellness area with indoor swimming pool and whirlpool (30°C)
- Largest and highest-altitude outdoor pool 10x20 m (27°C) in the Engadine (July/August) & Café Bagnera
- Traditional wood sauna
- Natural stone steam bath
- Sarazenen Spa with hammam
- Rhassoul deep cleansing treatment, honey and soap peel (charge applies)
- Multi-sensory showers and Ice Fountain
- Quiet room with fruit, tea and relaxing music
- Treatment rooms for relaxing massages (charge applies)
- Beauty studio offering treatments with Babor and OPI products (charge applies)
- Gym with NOHrD gym equipment and a yoga and workout room with stunning views of the Roseg Glacier
- For your active recreation in summer
- Free uphill and downhill journeys on all Upper Engadine mountain transport facilities, from 2 nights, valid until 31 October
- Free public transport ticket (dog far included) for bookings of 2 and more nights (Engadine Bus, Post Bus, RhB - from Maloja to Cinuos-chel and from Spinas to Alp Grüm)
- 35,000-square-metre Saratz Nature Park with numerous attractions – heated outdoor swimming pool (27°C), tennis, table tennis, miniature golf, children's and mini flow trails, chess, boccia, giant trampoline, tepee tent and playground with sand pit
- Sun terrace with unrivalled views of the Roseg Glacier
- Free use of Cannondale mountain bikes, bicycle helmets, hiking poles and Mondraker e-bikes (rental charge applies)
- Lockable bicycle storage room
- Bicycle cleaning area with running water and workshop
- Hiking pole and backpack rental
- Reservations and a 20% green fee discount at the golf courses in Samedan, Zuoz-Madulain (18 holes) and the 9-hole Kulm Park Executive Golf Course in St Moritz
- Multifunctional backpack for excursions and hikes during your stay with us
- Hiking maps and personal recommendations for hikes by the Saratz reception desk team
- Saratz benefits